Stoffet/materialet i Hygienic Half Mask er laget for å redusere hudirritasjoner og friksjon som oppstår ved bruk av munnbind over lengre tid. Vårt munnbind irriterer derfor ikke huden og reduserer opphopning av urenheter.
Hygienic Half Mask has a built-in non-toxic self-cleansing technology. Parx SaniconcentrateTM which is the technology itself is produced using the skin's own defense mechanism and is based on trace element zinc, which is known for its wound healing property.
The nonwoven pattern also provides a siphon effect (breathable pipe system) that reduces dampness and sweating, and has a water-repellent property.
The face mask feels light and soft against the skin.
Find the right size:
Measure from the outer edge of the cheekbones, over to the same point on the opposite side.
Medium – A: 21.5cm B: 13cm
Large – A: 25cm B: 14.5cm
How to use a face mask correctly:
- This face mask does not supply oxygen. Use it in a sufficiently ventilated environment where there is sufficient oxygen to survive.
- Discard the face mask and replace with a new one if:
a. Excessive clogging of the mask that causes difficulty breathing.
b. The face mask is damaged.
- Leave the contaminated area if dizziness, irritation or other disorders occur.
- Do not use in explosive atmospheres.
- The face mask is made for adults and should never be used by children under 3 years. For children between 3 and 12 years, it is only recommended if the children are supervised by adults.
- Facial hair in the form of a mustache or the like can greatly reduce the effect of the filtering ability of the face mask.
- The use of face masks does not replace other infection control advice.
- Do not use it during strenuous physical activity.